The company Netgear was incorporated, 1996, as a subsidiary of Bay Networks, to “focus on providing networking solutions for small businesses and homes. Netgear remained a wholly owned subsidiary of Nortel until 2000. Netgear, Inc. (stylized, trademarked, and marketed as NETGEAR) is a U.S. manufacturer of computer networking equipment and other computer hardware.Netgear sells products through multiple sales channels worldwide, including traditional retailers, online retailers, wholesale distributors, direct market resellers (“DMRs”), value-added resellers (“VARs”), and broadband service providers.
1.Netgear ProSAFE Business Wireless Access Points:-
NETGEAR ProSAFE Wireless Access Points deliver robust security, unparalleled reliability and high performance for today’s demanding business needs.
1. WNDAP660-ProSAFE®Premium Wireless-N
2. WNDAP620-ProSAFE®Premium Wireless-N
3. WNDAP360-ProSAFE® Dual Band Wireless-N
4. WNDAP350-ProSAFE® Dual Band Wireless-N
5. WNAP320-ProSAFE® Wireless-N
6. WNAP210-ProSAFE® Wireless-N
7. WN370-ProSAFE® Wall Mount Wireless-N
8. WN203-ProSAFE® Wireless-N
2. Netgear ProSAFE Wireless Management:-
NETGEAR ProSAFE Wireless Management Solutions solve the quandary of individually configuring, deploying, and managing multiple standalone wireless access points.
1. WC7660SKT-ProSAFE Premium Wireless Controller Bundle
2. WC7600-ProSAFE Premium Wireless Controller
3. WC7520-ProSAFE Wireless Controller
4. WMS5316-ProSAFE Wireless Management System
3. SOHO Wireless: Business-Class Performance and Flexibility:-
NETGEAR delivers business-class speed and range, super-simple installation, and much-needed flexibility to the growing small business users. Designed with simplicity in mind, the small office and home office Wireless family offers easy to configure wireless security, can be set up in minutes, with additional Ethernet ports so you can add extra devices such as PC, printer, or web camera.
1. WN604-Wireless Access Point
2. WN802T-Wireless Access Point