Dell is world’s largest mail-order computer vendor. It is founded by Michael Dell in 1984; Dell Computer has built a very good reputation for delivering quality PCs at competitive prices.Dell is enhancing and growing competitive advantages of direct model by increasingly applying the efficiencies of the Internet to it’s entire business . the dell company design and produce it’s product based on requirement of companies and individuals and start selling extensive collection of products which is hardware and computing software mostly the major products of dell is purchased by large corporations , governments and educational institutes as well as medium size companies and home-PC users. Dell company gives this opportunity to customers to choose and order products through the web , the users even are able to customize their favorite product based on their desire hardware specifications , all these steps are design in most user friendly web-page environment which even the users who doesn’t have enough computer knowledge can perform the ordering steps easily. Through the recent years dell always wanted to give it’s customers this opportunity to experience different shopping ways, maybe this is the key factor for most of big organizations which their main concern is customer satisfaction, to achieve this goal dell always tended to get customers feedback on every new service so they can find the true path to success. E-business in general term is doing electronic transaction via the web , this business process is exactly simulate real world situation , user is able to view products and navigate through products and choose his favorite product.
Dell laptops Products Line:-
(1) Dell Adamo:- Adamo is a Dell subnotebook focused on design and mobility. A notebook prototype was unveiled at the Consumer Electronics Show . Dell also claimed it is the “world’s thinnest laptop”.
(2) Dell Inspiron :- The Dell Inspiron Series was a line of subnotebook/netbook computers designed by Dell.
(3) Dell Latitude:- The Dell Latitude is a laptop family from Dell Computers, intended for business use.
(4) Dell Studio:- Dell’s Studio brand is a range of laptops and desktops targeted at the mainstream consumer market.
(5) Dell Vostro:- Dell Vostro is a line of computers from Dell that were aimed at the small business market.
(6) Dell XPS:- Dell XPS (Xtreme Performance System) is a line of gaming and performance computers manufactured by Dell.