The Emerson Electric Company is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri, United States. This Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. Emerson is one of the largest power equipment manufacturers in the worldwide.
Emerson formed its Network Power business platform in 2000 as an extension of the company’s rebranding efforts. Emerson Network Power a division of Emerson Electric Company is a global technology company that specializes in the development and manufacture of power backup systems, power supplies, embedded computing solutions, precision cooling, racks/enclosures, infrastructure management, and connectivity technologies for original equipment manufacturers, telecommunications service providers, data center professionals, health care IT managers, and industrial facility managers. Emerson Network Power has global headquarters in Columbus, Ohio, United States.
Emerson UPS Product Range
1. Embedded Power:- AC-DC Power Supplies, DC-DC Converters
2. Energy Systems / NetSure:- DC Power Supplies, AC-DC Power Systems, DC-DC Converter Systems, DC-AC Inverter Systems, DC UPS, Batteries and Accessories, Monitoring, Outside Plant (Building Entrance, Buried Distribution, CATV Equipment, Connectors and Frames, Containerized Infrastructure, Cross-Connect Cabinets, Fiber Optic Enclosures, Power Transfer Switches, Remote Terminals, Terminal Blocks and Wireless Solutions), Fiber Distribution Hubs, Communication Networks, Telecommunications Services, 400V DC Power, Renewable and Hybrid Energy
1. AC power uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
Sustain critical operations that simply can’t go down. Emerson Network Power delivers a full range of Liberty uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and power distribution units (PDU), from individual data center solutions to integrated systems that keep network closets, computer rooms and data center infrastructure up and running.
2. Desktop and Workstation UPS
Off-line and line-interactive uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems and power strips ideal for PCs and sensitive electronic equipment.
3. Rackmount UPS
Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems with the reliability, features, and flexibility required by networks and electronics in rack environments.
4. Network UPS
True on-line uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems for network servers, bridges, hubs, routers, storage devices, and critical workstations.
5. Large Facility UPS
Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and backup power systems for large data center design and for facility-wide protection for sensitive electronics.
6. Power Distribution and Conditioning
Scalable and flexible power management for effective data center management.
7. Rack PDU
These reliable and efficient data center power distribution units provide basic distribution, remote monitoring and control at the receptacle level in data center rack environments.
8. Battery Monitoring
Preventing battery failure is essential for delivering maximum data center availability. Liebert products incorporate Alber technology to extend battery life, reduce maintenance cost and increase safety.
9. UPS Monitoring
Uptime monitoring solutions deliver increased visibility and control of critical support systems for single modules, small data centers or all critical facilities in small to medium businesses.